Wednesday, March 30, 2011

They're Here!

Two bundles of joy were welcomed today! First my niece (3rd sister's) Maysen Blayne Williams was born this morning! She was 6 lbs. 4 oz. 20 inches, tiny little thing but has some chubby cheeks! I hate I`m not home to be there & see her. But I have been sent two pictures via text & she is so beautiful! I can`t wait to meet her!

The second bundle of joy........
016

It's here! UPS runs around 6 pm here, so I waited all day! I haven`t taken it off from around my neck! I think I`m in love <3
007
Miss Kitty my first model. As you can tell, we do not have kids yet (one is on the way). AND Matt is in the field all week. So please excuse the animal pictures!
021
028
Mr. Bama, he really isn`t suppose to be on the couch. But things happen like that when Daddy leaves : )
009
Miss Allie, she didn`t care for the camera too much. Plus she won`t ever stay still so she was the hardest to shoot!
012
 This is the dress I made this morning for Miss Maysen. I got the pattern from here. But when I was going to finish it, I left the laptop downstairs. So I just winged it, I think it turned out pretty cute.
013

 Here is another gift I made for Miss Maysen's room. I got the pattern from here. You put baking soda in it & hang it near the changing table to make the poop smell go away. It is suppose to have a button BUT I`m not that advance yet. I plan on sending a little "care package" tomorrow to the happy family.
014
From girly & pink to boyish & camo haha. That is my life now. Thank goodness I have 2 nieces I can do girl stuff for. But I`m not going to lie this camo onesie from Bass Pro with a shotgun shell on it is pretty cute! Parker is ready for hunting season! His dad approves appliques like this!
015
This is a pillow I made for Parker's nursery to go in the chair I`m putting in there. Again I got the pattern from here. Also again I started following their pattern but by the end I was winging it. The fabric & leather are samples from the interior designer I worked for. The back side is jean from a pair of Matt's old Wranglers. I didn`t know how sewing leather on my machine would go, but it worked out.

I`m so excited for tomorrow so I can try & shoot some photos outside. I just wish I had more subjects to take pictures of. I have been looking at the manual & all that fun stuff. I have a lot to learn but I`m looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment