Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Dumps....

I have been kind of down in the dumps this past week. I think it is because I`m so ready to be home. We are at 41 days today, which isn`t that much time. But I just want to be there so bad. Plus I start thinking about packing. When I think of the big picture I get really over whelmed. I know I shouldn`t do that but I guess I`m letting the devil tempt me. So I have decided for my verse this week to memorize Matthew 26:41. "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak". Here are two photos of my progress.
          It doesn`t look like I have done much, but I really have! I am slowly working on the sewing room too.
Our dining room has turned into packing central.

We went yesterday to the doctor for my diabetes screening. I have always heard horror stories about the drink you have to drink. At the doctor I`m at now they have orange & fruit punch. I asked my doctor if she heard one was better & she said fruit punch. So when I went to drink it I`m braced myself for something gross.......it actually was really good! It tasted like the juice in the bottom of those Popsicles that come in a long skinny bag. The appointment was fast once I had my blood drawn, she measured me, we listened to his heart beat & we were out of there. I will go to the doctor one more time up here, April 19th! We also bought Parker's bedding. I went to order the bedding online from Pottery Barn Kids & the shipping was $21! No thanks! I knew we had a Pottery Barn Kids in Louisville so we ran in there before my appointment.
Here is the bumper.

Here is the quilt. They didn`t have the crib skirt in the store so they ordered it online for me & waved the shipping fee. I love the bedding, it makes me want to start working on his room now! But I gotta wait 41 days......hold on while I scroll up to read the verse again ; )
I`ll leave yall with this link to make this awesome fruit pizza! I only used strawberries because fruit costs a little too much for me.  I can only eat a tiny slice (the size of what is missing) cause it is very sweet. Just make sure you have a glass of milk near by!

I am going to post a pregnancy survey I swear! I just need to get my husband to take a photo of me to go along with it. My belly is quite round now!

No comments:

Post a Comment