Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things

I just got back from another great walk with Bama in the nice sunshine! It is 55 degrees but sunny as can be! I SHOULD be cleaning my house & finishing packing right now. We leave tomorrow to go home for the weekend. Matt is in our friends' wedding on Saturday, Jen was one of my college roommates & Kendal & Matt grew up together. We are very excited for them! On top of that wedding is Matt's mother's wedding on Sunday! She is marrying Bill, who is a great guy & who treats Marcia like a princess : )

I wanted to do a post of things that I love/use everyday/can`t live with out.
 I LOVE me some Tervis Tumblers! Espically my Auburn ones! I love that they don`t sweat. I used another cup the other day & was so annoyed that water kept dripping on me. I use them everyday, unless they are all dirty haha
Now I just found these goodies when I flew back up to KY after my last trip home. They were passing them out on the flight. They are so delicous & 100 calories each pack. I eat them for a snack all the time now.

I can not live with out this item! I use it all the time, even put it on before bed too. I wear it under my lipstick & lip gloss. I always have at lease one in reach of me everyday.

I love this lotion. It smells great & it really does keep me mosituzed all day long.

I bought myself a sleeping mask maybe 3 years ago & have never looked back! I can NOT sleep without one now haha. This one I actually made for myself. I flip out if I can`t find it, I guess it is like my security blanket now!

I love to have things organized. Everything should have it's own place. I have about 10 of these Vera Bradley things. Some for organizing in my purse, in my bathroom, & for my make up.

What Florida girl doesn`t love flip flops?! Espically Old Navy's! They are cheap & come in every color.  
I am the queen of solid color J. Crew tees. I have almost every color. I`m such a plain jane haha. If you are every around a J. Crew Outlet go inside! I got some for like $4 each! 
I`m not really a jewerly girl, I try but it really isn`t my thing. But these earrings I wear pretty much everyday. I love all their post earrings. The only bad thing is I pretty much have to get a new pair every couple months. I ALWAYS lose one some how!

Now I`m finally going to clean my house & finish packing!!! Florida here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment