Friday, March 18, 2011

Antiques

The little town right out side the base has 2 good size antique stores. So I figured I would hit them up before we move. I was on the look out for something for Parker's nursery & a Ball Jar.
I had been looking online for a western coat rack to hang. But the ones I had looked at were around $40.....this one I got for $3.50! The booth I bought it from had a 50% off sale. I`m going for a vintage cowboy theme & this will be perfect!

I got this for $4.50. It will be cute with flowers in it or corks!

I haven`t posted in a couple days, not much is going on here. I`m still slowly packing. We are just counting down the days (I think we are at 46 today). My bible verse memorization is going great. I need to pick out my new one this weekend. I would love to hear yall's favorite verses, if you would like to comment! I plan on posting a new pregnancy survey tomorrow hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment