Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pregnancy Survey

My friend Courtney & I at our friends' wedding

How far along?: 24 weeks & 4 days
Total weight gain: 8lbs from pre-pregnancy weight Maybe 9 now after my trip haha
How much does baby weigh?: Last visit he weighed 1 lb 3 oz
Maternity clothes?: I still wear normal shirts, just my jeans are maternity. I did get some maternity dresses from my sisters. They are nice to wear around the house.
Stretch marks?: Still none....yet
Sleep?: Ugh, I only get up once for the restroom BUT I just can`t get comfortable anymore. Still going to bed early & waking up early too.
Best moment this week?: Matt has been able to feel him kick a lot more now
Movement?: All the time! Now even at night! I think the hiccups have started too.
Gender? a boy
Food cravings?: Sweets, sweets, sweets!
Labor signs?: I pray that won`t happen until June!
Belly button in or out?: In, but it is working its way out!
What I miss: I guess sleeping on my belly. It is either lay on the left side or lay on the right haha
What I'm looking forward to: I`m getting more & more excited for him to get here
Milestone: We are at the viability point. He could live outside of me on machines, but I pray that does not happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment