Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pregnancy Survey

Just got done walking. That is Bama down in the bottom.

How far along?: 26 weeks & 5 days
Total weight gain: 10 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
How much does baby weigh?: I think websites say he should be near 2 lbs now
Maternity clothes?: I still wear normal shirts, just my jeans & some dresses are maternity.
Stretch marks?: Still none, but I keep doing body checks!
Sleep?: I actually having been sleeping better lately, it has been nice. Some nights I sleep 10 hours! I also have been napping a lot again.
Best moment this week?: Nothing special has happened but I do love just feeling his kicks!
Movement?: He moves 24/7 now!
Gender? a boy
Food cravings?: Candy, I haven`t gave into it yet. But I think I will do an Easter basket for me & Matt. That way I have an "excuse"!
Labor signs?: I pray that won`t happen until June!
Belly button in or out?: In, but it is very close to being out!
What I miss: Being comfortable. I pretty much am only comfortable when I`m home, wearing one of Matt's t-shirts & no bra haha. Sorry but it is the truth.
What I'm looking forward to: Two things. 1. Him, I want him to keep cooking but I`m so ready to meet him 2. a glass of wine!
Milestone: These are the last 2 weeks of the 2nd Trimester. I can`t believe we are near the end!

1 comment:

  1. You look wonderful...I miss those days and they were here only 5 months ago...it really does go so fast! The final product is worth it though :) I love reading your updates and seeing your belly grow (that's a good thing)!

    ReplyDelete