Monday, April 4, 2011

29 Days

In 29 days we will be heading to Lake Wales. This statement makes me so happy I could scream. I can not wait till that day. I can`t believe it is already April AND I`m in the third trimester! Other then those two things, it has been pretty slow around here. I have a lot of packing ahead of me but for some reason I just keep putting it off & having my new camera doesn`t help!
Kitty
Miss Kitty does not go outside at all, but every now & then she sneaks out.
Kitty
But I`m not to worried about her liking it because this is what she is doing most days. She is always curled up on some blanket or clothes sleeping.
Shadow
In the backyard playing around with my camera. Did I tell you how much I love it?! I can`t wait for Parker to get here so I can take TONS of photos of him!
Bama
But for now I guess I`ll just stick to animal photos.
 Matt
The weather is getting better so we cooked out. BUT then is started raining. My poor husband had to tough it out but it didn`t last long.
Cooking Out
Our grill is little but it gets the job done! I can`t wait to get home & have summer cookouts with our families!

On Parker news he is moving around like crazy & growing! I`m at the stage where you feel like your belly can`t get any bigger but you know that it will haha. Thinking I have 12 weeks left seems so long! His nursery furniture is on the road heading our way & his bedding is all bought. I can`t wait to get home & start decorating his nursery. We have also decided to change his middle name. We have decided on Parker Bany Brown. Bany was my great uncle's name, my father's mother's brother. Uncle Bany & my father were very close, & Bany was a well loved old Florida cracker. He passed away my freshmen year of college (before Matt & I dated). My father's whole family is Yugoslavian (makes me half). My Grandma & her 3 brothers do not have middle names & were named after other family memebers. I need to talk to my Grandma about it because she can tell me who Bany was named after & how to pronouce it in Serbian. I really feel this is the best choice for his name, I love that it has a rich family history. When I called my father & told him we decided it, he was very very touched & that makes my heart happy. I want Parker to grow up "Florida cracker" style & he will have an angel watching over him : )

No comments:

Post a Comment