Friday, April 22, 2011

Pregnancy Survey

30 weeks & 6 days
How far along?: 31 weeks
Total weight gain:  14 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
How much does baby weigh?: 3.3 lbs (babycenter.com)
Maternity clothes?: I still wear normal shirts, just my jeans & some dresses are maternity.
Stretch marks?: Still none
Sleep?: I`m napping a lot because I haven`t been sleeping good. I just wake up in the middle of the night & lay there. He moves a lot in the middle of the night now too.
Best moment this week?: I finally talked to the people in the Medical Records department! I have had the worse time trying to get a hold of them! It really made my day! I have to bring a paper copy down to my Dr. back home.
Movement?: He moves 24/7 now!
Gender? a boy
Food cravings?: Sweets, sweets & ummmm more sweets!
Labor signs?: Good ole' Braxton Hicks
Belly button in or out?: It is BARELY in
What I miss: Being able to hug my husband! I mean we can still hug but it is the "side hug"
What I'm looking forward to: We move in 10 days!
Milestone: We have now entered the Third Trimester

No comments:

Post a Comment