Tuesday, April 12, 2011

18 Days....

This is how many days we have till we move! Slowly but surely the time is going by & I couldn`t be any happier!

This past Tuesday was my 26th birthday.....one year closer to 30 ugh : P So for my birthday this past weekend we went to a little town, Glendale, here in Kentucky. Glendale is a beautiful little town. I have went there during every season this year & I loved it every time. Here are a few photos from our trip there.

Pouring rain
When we went to leave the sky opened up. But I was determined we were going to go, rain & all.
Matt soaking wet
My husband however might not have felt the same way. He was soaking wet by the time we go in the car. He was trying to get me in the car without getting wet. Bless his heart, but he was dry by the time we go there.
Welcome to Glendale
If you are ever in Kentucky check out Glendale. It is beautiful each season!
Main St. Glendale
Main Street
Shop in Glendale
Old Country Store
Tulips
One of the lovely yards
Whistle Stop in Glendale
Great food! This is where we eat each time we come. They actually just opened another one in Elizabethtown, we plan on going to eat there this weekend. Get the peanut butter pie if you go!
ML in Glendale
Me, pale self & all! I can`t wait to get back to Florida so I can get some sun! I`m 26 & 29 weeks pregnant. Next year we will have out little guy there to celebrate with us!
Birthday Present
Other then my camera, this was my other birthday presents. So far so good with the bible study book. I`m still in the first chapter, but I know some people who have done this one before & they liked it. I also got The Message pocket bible. I have been wanting The Message but I didn`t want a whole big new bible, I like my normal one. This one is perfect.

Yesterday we picked up Parker's furniture! We are keeping everything in the boxes since we are moving. But we did open them up to make sure nothing was damaged. Everything looked great & I can`t wait to get home & get his room going. But now our downstairs of our house has 3 HUGE boxes. I just have to keep telling myself it is fine my house is a crazy place. It is just boxes, boxes, boxes here. I promise I`m going to do another pregnancy survey soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment