Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Facebook

I have been thinking about it & I`m going to say goodbye to Facebook. For some reason I just started thinking about it, & I couldn`t get it out of my head. There is no one reason or anything like that. I`m not going to lie, FB has gotten me through this past year being away. It was a great way for me to keep up with what was going on back home. But now we are moving & I`ll be able to talk in person to everyone. Plus the ranch does not get Internet unless you get one of those card things (I`m really good with technical terms). We just decided it wasn`t worth it to get one, plus it is an extra bill. If I need to get on I can take my laptop to my sister's or parent's house. And another thing is time, I`ll be having a new baby, my husband, & working full time (I pray!). I am keep my blog though, I can`t give her up : ) Plus I have to keep everyone updating on our little man coming!

*I am not getting rid of my blog, just facebook. You can still come here & read : )

To any of yall who need to get a hold of me, my e-mail is MLBrown412@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment