Monday, February 28, 2011

Had to Share

You know when you go into Wal-Mart for a can of soup & walk out with other things.....that happened today! Sometimes I just like to walk around & see what they have. I know that is always a bad idea. Anyways I was in the kitchen section, looking at the canning stuff. When I get back home my mom is going to show me how to can (makes jams & such things). She already has something planned for us to make for Christmas. So I was just checking stuff out. Well I saw these things & I thought they were the cutest things!
They are actually jam caddies. But I figured you could put anything in them really. Drinks, condiments, & such. I bought the 4 carrier.

I also got the two carrier. They are Better Homes & Gardens. You could always put little flower pots with flowers in them too. I have so many ideas now for using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment