Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Trip Home & Mr. Parker

My time back home went by way too fast! I flew in Thursday afternoon & back out on Sunday morning. I wish I could have stayed longer & that Matt could have came too! It was a much needed trip. It was the first time I have seen my family since I have been pregnant with a belly. Much of my trip was spent helping my mom get ready for Ambrey's (my 3rd sister) baby shower. We were go, go, go from 5:30am to 11pm but I enjoyed every second of it. I did get to lay out, I needed the sun bad! 

This is my niece, Miss Finley. She is my oldest sister's daughter. She is sooo stinking cute! I moved when she was only 8 months old, now she is 18 months.

She doesn`t really remember me right now, but I know once we move back for good that will change. Little stinker wouldn`t stay still for a photo!

This is a shirt I made for her.

The best view of the lake I would say! I stayed at my parents house while I was home. I love sitting out there & reading my devotion. Sigh, I`m ready to move back to Florida!

This is 3rd sister's daughters room. Ambrey is having a girl, she is due April 4th. So I guess I can live out my need for pink through her & Finley!

These were the cupcakes my 2nd sister made for my 3rd sister's baby shower. Some were strawberry, some were vanilla cupcakes, with butter cream icing, topped with a frosted pound cake heart. Can we say good?! Her cupcake blog is here, check it out!

Ambrey is 8 months pregnant & I am 5 1/2 months. I wish I was home so we could experience it together. When Matt & I move home her daughter will be 1 month old.

I held back my tears for when I got back from the airport. I miss home & my family very much. Just sitting around my parents table laughing & talking is the best to me. Plus the weather!!! It was in the 80's while I was there, today the high here is in the 30's. It was so nice to go walking outside, I love my town. But we are going back down in a little over a week. Matt is in our friends wedding & then his mother is getting married the next day. It will be another short trip, but once we get back it will be a little under 2 months till we move home! We both can see the light at the end of the tunnel & it is hard not to get frustrated. We both are ready to be back for good! I know poor Matt worse then me since I was there while he was deployed. He really hasn`t been home since he joined the Army 3 years ago. 

On to Mr. Parker! 
Can we say cutest baby ever?! haha We went for the Fetal Echo yesterday & everything is great! His heart is perfect they said & so is everything else! He weighs 1 lb 3 oz, which puts him in the 50%. We actually got to see him twice because after the fetal echo, we had our normal ultrasound. So needless to say, we have tons of photos now! They said he is right on track for June 25. Now he has been kicking like crazy. And the past week or so I have been feeling kicks up by my ribs, but I knew that my uterus should only be right above my belly button. Also while I was home everyone said I looked like I was carrying high. Sure enough when she felt my uterus it is up to my ribs. Which she said is totally fine, but since I have such a short torso I just don`t have much room. So I guess soon enough I`m going to start growing straight out!
I just wanted to close with this photo. I love it so much, he has his little toes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment