Monday, February 28, 2011

Bring on the Rain

It is raining, thundering & lighting here and I love it! Growing up in Florida I think makes you have an appreciation for storms. I love to sit on my parents front porch while it storms. There is just something so peaceful. We woke up to a storm this morning & it will most likely storm all day. Someone in the house who does not like it is this little girl.
Allie does not like any loud sounds. So when it storms or the bombing range is going off like crazy she either hides here (Powder Bathroom) or upstairs in our room.
Matt & I went to Barnes & Noble yesterday. I still had money on my gift card he gave me for Christmas. I was back in the kids section & saw this book. It is a picture book that goes over different things that happen at a ranch. Plus, it will be a cute decoration in his room. I love to read & I really  hope I can pass that on to my kids.
On our way home we stopped by my favorite primitive store. I saw this napkin holder/salt &pepper holder & had to get it! The S&P shakers are little Mason jars, too cute! Now I just have to go buy napkins.

I`m still sick, but I`m feeling a lot better. I`m just hoping it is gone by the time we leave. 3 days till Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment