Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pregnancy Survey

My sister Ambrey is 8 months pregnant with a girl. I am 5 1/2 months pregnant with a boy. This was taken after her baby shower.

How far along?: 22 weeks & 4 days 
Total weight gain: 8lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
How much does baby weigh?: He weighs 1 lb 3 oz!! They said he was in the 50% (average)
Maternity clothes?: I still wear normal shirts, just my jeans are maternity. I did get some maternity dresses from my sisters. They are nice to wear around the house.
Stretch marks?: Still none....yet
Sleep?: I`m sleeping a lot better but still waking up to use the restroom
Best moment this week?: Getting to see our little guy yesterday! And now we have tons of photos!
Movement?: All the time! But he really doesn`t move at night.
Gender? a boy, it was still there haha We have some for sure photos now that he is a boy!
Food cravings?: Ice cream.....but I have been trying to ignore it!
Labor signs?: I pray that won`t happen until June!
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: Being comfortable! The Dr. said my uterus is all the way up to my ribs now! It is suppose to be just above my belly button! She said it is cause my torso is so short.
What I'm looking forward to: Really now that I saw that cute little profile of him I`m ready to see it in real life!!! But for now I`m looking forward to his furniture coming in.
Milestone: That he is over a pound!

No comments:

Post a Comment