Monday, February 7, 2011

Shopping : )

When we found out we were having a boy, I was thrown off a little. I just pictured me having girls, not boys. I was such a tomboy growing up (bowl cut, boy clothes, even had my family call me Joe). So the thought of having a little girl to make girly was so fun to me. I wanted a little princess to dress up & make a cheerleader. But God always has a different plan then what we think. Don`t get me wrong, I`m super excited for my little man. To have a little mini Matt will be fun & he will be very handsome. Now that we know it is a boy I have been looking for clothes for him. I thought I would be more picky with a girl but I guess I`m wrong. I`m very picky on his clothes! Boy clothes are always "characters" & I don`t care for that kind of stuff. Plus boy sections at stores are so tiny! Where we live here in Kentucky there is a consignment store called "Everything for Kids". I figured we go look cause 1.Kids grow fast 2. Boys are messy. We will have nice stuff sometimes, but we all know how little boy can be: mud, bugs, & just messy!


"Been Farmin Long?" Matt found these & we had to get them!

All the tops we got from NB to 12m. Matt wants him to have a lot of bottom downs so he can wear with his Wranglers or Cinch Jeans. I love the dinosaur footed PJ cause the toes are dinosaur claws haha.

Now these Matt's Aunt & Uncle bought while we were in Bonifay. They are Parker's first pair of boots & too cute! I love them!

We spent a total of $16 & got 8 tops & 2 pair of overalls. I have always liked consignment stores. I know some people are turned off by the thought someone else has worn it. And if you don`t like to dig, it isn`t for you. My mother passed it down to me. And I now have Matt on the bandwagon. But I figured it wouldn`t be hard....anything with saving money haha. Don`t be surprised though when you see some of those tops with his monogram on them : )

No comments:

Post a Comment