Friday, December 3, 2010

Wait....Why Was I Crying?

Today was one of those days that my hormones over took me. I think I have cried about 6 times haha. I was upset, my cat keeps going to the bathroom outside of her box & I don`t know what to do. So I cried about that a couple times. Then I called my doctor back home to talk to them about us moving home when I`m 7 months pregnant. They were saying they weren`t say no but they have to sign off on it. Ugh....stress! So I cried over that too. Bless my husband's heart, I told him to bare with me haha.

I wake up early now for some reason, it might be the going to bed at like 7pm! Anyways on Wednesday Beth Moore has a bible study on "Life with Jame Robison". If I`m up early enough I love to watch it. I love Beth Moore! What she was talking about was dread. It hit home for sure. I have dread about us moving & being jobless. I have dread about what if the doctor won`t take me when we move back. My biggest dread....child birth. Now let me explain, I`m over the moon about what comes from the child birth, MY BABY! I can`t wait to meet him or her! But I would be lying if I didn`t say I`m scared of the actually birthing part. I know, I know, women have been doing this forever. BUT this will be the first time for me and I`m scared. Only one thing can take my "dread" away....God. It is so hard to just let go & let God. But I know it is the only thing I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment