Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pregnancy Survey

How far along?: 14 weeks & 1 day
Total weight gain: 3 lbs
How much does baby weigh?: 1 1/2 ounces (babycenter.com)
Maternity clothes?: 2 pairs of jeans but still wearing my normal shirts.

Stretch marks?: Nope & I hope never! I have been rubbing my body down with coco butter haha

Sleep?: I usually fall asleep on the couch around 7pm to 8pm. I try to sleep there until Matt is ready for bed. Then once we are my sleep is good BUT I wake up at 11pm, 2am, & 4am to go bathroom. I have never been someone who can sleep in but now it is worse. I usually get up between 5:30 - 6am.
Best moment this week?: That I can still run a 10 minute mile!
Movement?: Not any yet, can`t wait!
Gender? No idea. But we will be finding out in 6 weeks!
Food cravings?: Italian food mostly. But I have been craving a fountain Mountain Dew, don`t worry I haven`t had one!
Labor signs?: I pray that won`t happen for another 6 months!
Belly button in or out?: In

What I miss: I miss just feeling "normal hunger". Now when I get hungry it is a mad dash to the food while I`m gagging haha

What I'm looking forward to: Finding what we are having!

Milestone: Being in the 2 trimester

No comments:

Post a Comment