Friday, December 3, 2010

Here We Go.....

It is out now that we are having a baby! We told my parents when they came to visit for Thanksgiving. When I picked them up from the airport I had crackers I was eating. My Mom asked if I was sick & I said I was just a little hungry. She said she thought that was it but didn`t want to ask. So we got back to the house, & Matt got there 30 mins later. I was so nervous to tell them, like I was 16 or something! haha I told them the Cattlemen's convention was June 20 - 24 (down in Marco Island, we go every summer). But I said I don`t think we can go this year. My Mom jumped up & yelled & started laughing. My Father was a little confused, my Mom yelled, "She's pregnant!" haha. It was nice to be able to tell them in person. Then Matt talked to his Mother, who is now newly engaged! So Matt told her & then called his Father & told him. This will be the 5th grandchild for my parents & the 1st for Matt's parents, but they are all very happy & can`t wait to meet "Little Brown".

I`m 11 weeks today. Yesterday we went & heard the heart beat. I`m surprised I didn`t tear up, I think I was more amazed then anything. We had been waiting for 2 hours in the waiting room, & it took 5 mins but it was so worth the wait! She started it & we didn`t hear anything, Matt & I were both holding out breath! Then we heard it! She said it was a quite fast one (166-172), which CAN mean a girl. Matt just shook his head, but we will see! I wish I could have laid there all day & listened to it. I would have totally recorded it & played it on my Ipod all day haha. I don`t look pregnant, but that makes me feel it so much more! So far I have gained 2 pounds so I`m doing good. I just have to keep up my cardio, which is harder now because it is sooooo cold outside AND snow! I don`t even wanna walk to my car. So we called Grandparents & siblings, told all them. Then we texted our close friends. So it is out there now : )



Here is a photo of my at 4 weeks & 2 days (the day we found out). Sorry my hair is a hot mess! I`ll post one soon of me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment