Friday, December 3, 2010

Sitting Around Waiting on Two Pink Lines.....

No more waiting : ) Matt & I are excepting our first child somewhere around June 25, 2011. We are so happy & thankful to God! I just can`t believe it. When I looked at the test I just started crying & thanking God for this. Right now I`m 4 weeks & 2 days, I think : )

.Last week I felt really sleepy at night, but I didn`t think to much of it. On Friday I went grocery shopping & felt a little strange. When I got home I took a test & it was negative, that was at 4 weeks. So then Saturday we went to bed really early cause I was just so sleepy. I had two dreams about being pregnant that night. I woke up at 6:30am & for some reason I was like, "I need to take a test". Sure enough, two pink lines. I was going to try & wait to tell Matt once he got up BUT I couldn`t. So I got my prop I bought for this a long time ago, a child's dinner plate & cup. One said future Auburn fan (which they will be!) & the other future Alabama fan. I laid them on the bed, & work him up. I said, "I wonder which one they will be?" He looked at me like I was crazy. Then I showed him the test. We then went to Wal-Mart & I took two more. All said YES!

As of right now, we are not telling anyone about it. We want to so bad, but it works out we live up here. Makes it easier to not tell anyone. I`m calling tomorrow to get my first Doctor appointment. Life as we know it is about to change (for the GOOD) forever <3


No comments:

Post a Comment