Friday, December 10, 2010

12 Weeks & COLD!

Today I am 12 weeks along. 2 more weeks & I`ll be out of the first trimester! It is going by pretty quick. We go December 27th or 28th for another appointment. I`m really hoping I get to hear the heart beat again. And I`m REALLY thinking about making Matt record it on one of our phones. Does this mean I`m going to be a crazy mama? My poor poor kids haha.

I`m feeling a little better now. In the morning right when I wake up/after I eat I feel blah, but not that I`m going to lose my breakfast. At night around 6pm I start to feel blah again but really it is just being REALLY bloated.  I think if I entered a burping contest I would totally win. I`m still working out after lunch everyday. I have been going to the gym because it is WAY to cold to go outside. So I have been on the treadmill. When I found out I was pregnant I was running 3 miles most days, then it went to a mile & a half, then it went to a mile. And now I`m sad to say I`m not running anymore. I walk on the treadmill for 30 mins, speed 4 incline 6 or 7. This gets my heart rate up to 160 which is not much under what it was when I was running. I just stopped running this week. It just felt like I had smoked a pack of cigarettes & then tried to run. I know I`m not out of shape but it feels like it. I also have a workout DVD I do, which is not a pregnancy one. For those of you wondering if I should workout. I have asked my Dr. & she said it is totally fine, if I was doing it before I was pregnant I can do it now. So no worries  : )
Here is a photo of me at 12 weeks. I have gained 2lbs but I can say my pants do feel different. I think this weekend I`m going to get some maternity jeans. I just get that little bump in my jeans & it looks like I ate too many cookies! I just think they will be more comfortable.

Other news here is it is COLD! Well actually it has warmed up to the 40s for the high. I`m sad to say I`m becoming a Yankee. At home right now in Florida the highs are the 50s & I think oh that is nothing! I would be wearing flip flops haha. But the snow is super nice, this will be our only "white Christmas" so we are trying to enjoy it. I want to say a shout out to my SIL Makenzie! She is turing 17 today. When Matt & I started dating she was in 6th grade! It is crazy! She is a awesome girl, she will be a great remodel for our kids : ) Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Ok I didnt know you were having a baby!!!! i am so excited for you! it is such a joy. i will be praying for you through out the next 6 months. it will go by very fast.

    ReplyDelete