Friday, December 3, 2010

First Doctor Visit

I finally went to my first doctors appointment! It was on Friday Nov. 5th in Louisville. This will be where I am going while we are in Kentucky. But we will be moving back home when I`m about 7 months pregnant. I still need to call my doctor back home to figure all that out. This is a big stresser for me....us moving, Matt having to find a job, me being pregnant.....a whole lot to think about! But all I can do it pray & put it all on God. He has a plan for us even though I can see it right now : )

My doctor appointment went very good. A normal check up & blood work. I was 6 weeks & 6 days when we went & I had not gained any weight...yet haha. We go back again Dec. 2 to hear the heart beat, I`ll be 11 weeks. We are waiting to tell family after we hear the heart beat. I can not wait to go!

For the past week I would say I feel sick as a dog, morning, afternoon & night! I have crackers laying by my bed cause I wake up in the middle of the night feeling sick. I really only feel good right after I eat. So that is when I try & do my cardio. I was really hoping I wasn`t going to be a morning sickness person but nope. I`m feel horrible all the time. I can not wait to get out of the first trimester!

I went to one of my friend's bachelorette party this past weekend in Nashville. That was a trip, having to pretend I was drinking haha. Sometimes I would get a beer & just hold it & put it to my mouth (don`t worry didn`t drink any!). But then I started thinking, while doing that is a good trick....my beer stayed full haha. Sometimes I got Sprite & said it was a mixed drink. But I had fun & it was great seeing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment