Saturday, December 25, 2010

MeRRy ChRiSTMaS!!!!!

Well I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas today. Last Christmas Matt was deployed so really this is our first Christmas together AND last just me & him. Next year our baby will be 6 months old on Christmas. We are enjoying our white Christmas, this will most likely be our only one ever. But we miss home & our families very much. I would say I miss the Christmas eve church service the most, then we go to my sister's house for champagne & finger foods. But this will be our only Christmas away from home, so I can suck it up haha
Here we are this morning in front of our tree....please excuse my husband for wearing a shirt with such a dirty word on it ; )

The boys playing with a new toy

My picture from my husband. It is from a local primitive store I LOVE. It is a hand stitched picture & at the top it says "Blessed are those who dwell in your house" Psalm 84:4

It snowed all Christmas eve night, and is actually snowing again right now!

Here is my newest belly shot (14 weeks & 1 day). I feel like I just look chubby, I haven`t "popped" yet.

Which means YES I`m in the 2nd trimester! I really thought I was feeling better this past week. Guess I spoke too soon because I got sick twice on Tuesday. From that day I have gotten better though. I can tell a difference for sure. Actually we have been going to the gym instead of doing our home workout/dvd. I have walked the treadmill for 25 minutes on incline & then ran a mile 3 times this week! We have an inside track, which is nice because the treadmill is boring & outside is too cold! I weighed myself on Monday & from my pre-pregnancy weight I had gained a total of 3 lbs. Which I was very happy! We go Tuesday for my next check up, we will see how much I weigh then. We have been pigging out on Christmas candy so I`m a little worried! We should be making our appointment for the "big" one when we go Tuesday. I want to know what my little baby is, a boy or a girl. I don`t really have a gut feeling of what I think it is. I just can`t wait to find out!

I hope yall are having a Merry Christmas : ) Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment