Sunday, January 31, 2010

Back To Life.....






Finally the day came : ) As you can see in the pictures, we were both VERY happy to see each other. I really didn`t know I could care for someone as much as I do for him, he has my heart <3 Okay okay no more sappy stuff! But it was a great/short two weeks. There was a lot we didn`t get to do but there was a lot we did. He got to see all his family & friends, he got to work cows, he got to ride around on the ranch, & much more. I loved the most was just doing nothing with him. Just sitting watching TV or laying in bed and talking. When I took him to the airport I got to go to the gate with him, that was nice. But then I had to walk all the way through the airport by myself crying. People must of thought I was crazy!

I did not want him to leave, but with him leaving meant we are so close to him being back for good. We are at a little under 3 months till he is home again! Wow....this year has gone by.....I`m happy with that! Now it is back to work, cheerleading & all my other daily things. I miss him so much. Just the little things like holding hands & stuff like that (sigh). But I have to say, this time will fly by till I see him again. I`ll be moving in April, so now my mode is packing!

1 comment:

  1. hey ML! you probably wonder sometimes who all follows you blog... i do! lol I just wanted to tell you that i love to read you and matt's story and my heart goes out to you when he is away, you have an amazing love story and I'm praying for both of you! i appreciate your blog too! :)
    nicole leviere

    ReplyDelete