Monday, January 4, 2010

First Time We Talked in Person....



The first time we talked in person is actually quite a funny event. By this time my other relationship had ended and most everyone knew. BUT only a few knew that Matthew & I had started "talking". After our phone conversation, I told him I would go to his baseball game and he has said he was coming to watch me cheer @ the basketball game. So I went to his game & then left to go cheer. He came to the basketball game but left early before we got to talk. I was pissed! I was just thinking, "well what the heck?". The game is over and he had not came back, so I start to walk to my car. Well one of my guys friends I guess had a crush on me and started walking with me and started to ask me out on a date. I was half listening because I was looking all over the parking lot for Matthew. I was a little thrown from his question, I`m not even sure if I answered him because I was alittle shocked! I some how just said no, but in a nice way and started running to my car.

Well guess who was waiting by my car, Matt Brown : ) He was wearing jeans (AE, yeah it is funny he ever wore those types of clothes now!) & one of those "baseball" shirt, it was white & blue. He had went home to change and take a shower, explains why he left early. So we talked, couldn`t tell you one word of what it was. All I remember was he went to hug me. **Disclaimer** I`m not a hugger, at all! We just don`t do that in my family. There are few people I hug always" My Grandma, Colton, Grady & Finley. I will SOMETIMES hug my parents. I have never hugged my sisters, EVER. It's a running joke with my friends, don`t touch ML. So if you go to hug me and I act weird, it's because it is weird to me. I would rather shake hands** So I was TOTALLY thrown off and it was one of the most awkward moments. He says he thought at that time that I didn`t like him since I was acting weird. It is just one of those moments you look back @ and laugh.

5 days : )

No comments:

Post a Comment