Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Time I Heard His Voice....



If you follow my blog (I know there are so many of yall!) you have read "The Boy Sitting on the Cooler". If you haven`t go back down and read it, it explains how Matt & I started dating.

Anywho, we had e-mailed back and forth for awhile. I gave him my number & then waited....and waited....you get the point. I`m not patient at all, so I said, "Screw it, I`m calling him!". So I called a friend who dated one of Matt's friends and got the number. Now Matt swears he tried calling but I must have gave him the wrong number he says, whatever haha. So I called him and this southern accent came across the other end. My heart melted : ) I remember being like, "You grew up in Florida, right?" and he said, "yes". I go to Alabama every summer, & my mother was born and raised there. But he has the accent, not fair.

EVERY TIME someone in my family/my friends goes to tell a story about Matt, when they get to the talking part they ALWAYS talk with a southern accent. And he doesn`t understand why?! Being in the Army he meets lots of people. And no one ever believes him that he is from Florida. He says, "People always make me sound dumb (say it with the accent)!" But I love it! I remembering being like in my head, "cute & southern accent.....I`m done!"

6 Days : )

No comments:

Post a Comment