Thursday, January 7, 2010

I`m Going to Say Sorry NOW.....

When I am anxious, I shut down, I won`t talk (maybe one word answers) & I`m kind of mean. The best I can explain is, it is like how I acted before I had to do a dance @ the basketball games. I don`t like to do cheerleading dances (now give me a drink & a country band & I`m out there!!). So before we would dance @ halftime I was in a horrible mood. I would not talk to anyone. I most likely answered everyone with, "I don`t know".

So if you see me or talk to me before Matthew gets here, I`m most likely going to be like that. I don`t mean to come across rude. I`m just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO anxious, & it really is better for me to be alone. SO I`m going to say sorry now to anyone I see or talk to! I`m not mad at anyone. I`m just going crazy waiting around! I`ll be back to normal when I get to see my handsome husbands face : )

No comments:

Post a Comment