Tuesday, January 5, 2010

When We Got Back Together



Okay okay, Matt dumped me once......jerk haha. I always tell him even we are 90 years old, I`ll still bring it up. I always joke, "Yeah well you dumped me". Anywho, we had dated I think about 4 to 5 months. It was summer time and he moved back to Lakeland. I was here in Lake Wales. But every weekend we hung out. Then one weekend he stayed here with me, it happened. We had just woke up & I could tell something was wrong. He said those un-fun words. I was heart broken. Ugh...those 2 months sucked. But I knew in my heart he was the one, so I waited.

School was about to start and I didn`t want any awkwardness so I e-mailed him and said call me. I was gonna tell him I was totally over it (I wasn`t) and that it wasn`t a big deal (it was) and that I wasn`t waiting around for him anymore (but I was). I was trying to play it cool. So he called me but I was coming home from somewhere & said I`ll call ya back later. And I did, I was actually getting ready to go have dinner with my sister. So I told him I needed to tell him something, & he said he had something to tell me. I told him to go first. I was totally blown out of the water. He said he loved me, regretted breaking up with me & pretty much asking me to be with him forever. I didn`t say a word, I was about to tell him I was over him and here he is telling me he wanted to be with me. That was God stepping in there. I knew in my heart I was suppose to be with Matthew, but I wasn`t gonna force it on him. But God knew what He was doing! So from there on we were always together. Funny how you get to that low point and God picks you right up. I`m not a Grey's Anatomy person at all but I heard this quote right after he told me & it is SOOOOO true. Meredith Grey: "At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. Its like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And its not so important happy ever after, just that its happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you , and once in a while people may even take your breath away." That couldn`t explain it better : )

4 Days

No comments:

Post a Comment