Friday, January 1, 2010

And the Count Down Begins......


Matthew will be home in 8 days.....well in 10 minutes it will be 7 days (1 week)! I can`t even explain it to you how I feel. We have not seen each other in 8 MONTHS! We have been together 4 years & going 8 months without seeing him is killing me! Going from everyday to nothing, yeah it sucks, take my word for it. 8 months with out kissing & other married people stuff (wink wink), I hope I`m still good lol. I feel like I might be alittle rusty, but I`m sure we can pick up where we left off! Sorry yall I`m married & love my husband, I`m allowed to talk about it ; )

This week is gonna be the LONGEST week of my life (add only getting on Facebook once a week), I`m gonna be NUTS! So I have decided to blog about favorite memories I have about Matthew. I know yall are on the edge of your seats for this haha. But I got to kill time some how!

P.S. Shout out to my team....WAR EAGLE! Outback champs! What a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment