Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Ranch Life

Matt & I live out on my parent's ranch. Matt actually lived here before he joined the Army. Below is a picture of where he stayed when he was single, the bunk house, which is attached to the barn. Don`t you love the dish? Don`t worry now that we are married we have moved up to the ranch house, it is across the yard. It is a 3 bed 2 bath house built, I would say, in the 70's. It is a blessing, & we love living out here, peace & quite! Here are some photos I took one day while riding around the ranch.
Bunk House
5R
Two of the barns from out in one of the pastures.
5R
5R
5R
5R
Calf on 5R
Cute little calf
Matt
Matt checking something out
Cow on 5R
Beef, it's what's for dinner!

I have forgot to mention, Matt got a job a couple weeks ago! He starts July 5th! So thank you to all of yall who were praying for us. God really does answer prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment