Monday, June 20, 2011

Pregnancy Survey

39 weeks 2 Days
How far along?: 39 weeks & 3 Days
Total weight gain: 18-19 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
How much does baby weigh?: Baby Center.com says they are usually a little over 7 lbs at this time, but I have a feeling he will be more like 6 lbs something.
Maternity clothes?: I pretty much wear dresses 24/7
Stretch marks?: Still none! I hope none just pop up!
Sleep?: Not so good, I wake up every 2 hours. Plus I`m anxious
Best moment this week?: Hopefully his arrival!
Movement?: Good ole knees poking out
Gender? a boy
Food cravings?: Toppers (Ice Cream Shop) about every other day
Labor signs?: None, at all......yeah it sucks!
Belly button in or out?: It is out
What I miss: My feet!
What I'm looking forward to: Him!!!! Hopefully this week or weekend!
Milestone: I have passed my mucus plug (tmi, sorry!) so I`m hoping he will be coming soon......I pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment