Thursday, June 16, 2011

9 Days Left!

That is how many days we are away from my due date! It is so crazy to think! Tomorrow I will be 39 weeks! I went to the doctor today & was checked for the second time. The first time I was checked last week I was maybe a centimeter dilated & 50% effaced. This week I am 2 - 3 centimeters dilated  & 80% effaced. I`m so ready for him to come, I went walking for 20 minutes & am going to go again tonight with Matt. I am between 18-19 lbs now from pre pregnancy weight. But lately I have been killing the sweets because really I have 9 days left, who cares!

I just wanted to share some sweet photos of my 2 nieces! I have so many pictures since I have moved back home but some how just can`t seem to get on here & share them.
Finley
This is Miss Finley, she is a crazy lady but so cute! Everytime she sees me she yells, "MEL" in a deep voice. Not sure why she always says it in a deep voice but I love it. And she always feeds me "Num Nums" aka food.
Maysen at Yankee Game
This is sweet Miss Maysen. She is a little bigger then this now. It is so fun to watch her grow. Yesterday she rolled on her side twice! Her & Mr. Parker will be about 3 months apart & I hope great buddies. If he doesn`t always try to beat her up or rope her!

Matt & Me at Yankee Game
Just wanted to throw in a photo of Matt & I. I actually just got my hair cut yesterday, about 3 inches off! It was a lot but I REALLY needed it. Plus I want to look good in my delivery photos!!

Food table at baby shower
Here is a photo from my LW baby shower my sisters & best friends threw for me. My sister Ambrey (Maysen's mom) made the diaper cake. It was so cute, & is now sitting in his nursery.

Outside at baby shower
So is this wagon wheel my Mother made. It is hanging above his changing table. This was also from the shower in LW, the theme was cowboy.

I still have photos to share from my Lakeland shower & Parker's Nursery. Hopefully soon & hopefully soon photos of him. Matt swears he is coming tomorrow but we will see. I told him though that will be his Father's Day gift, his son. Update on insurance, we do have it, & the state has recognized Matt as being in the National Guard. The only bad thing, we don`t have our new insurance cards yet. But as of now I don`t care, I`m just happy we have insurance! So that is done, my bag is packed, the house is clean, now we are just waiting around on him!

No comments:

Post a Comment