Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Nursery

Well it is finally done, minus the mattress & curtains. The mattress came in yesterday, just haven`t put it in the bed yet. I still need to go buy fabric to make the curtains. We did not paint the walls, the ranch house is a temporary house. But I think it is still cute, I mean handsome haha It fits perfectly with the theme in our home.
Changing Table
The Changing Table/Dresser & Glider (Please ignore the ugly window)
Glider & Table
The Glider Matt's cousin gave us. The pillow I made, the blanket was a gift from a family friend.
Table
A little table my Mom gave us. It will be good for sitting bottles & things on while on the Glider.The lamp & the old books my Mom gave us. The bandanna on the lamp is from the baby shower in Matt's hometown. The baby book will hold Parker's first photos (if he ever gets here!).
Crib
His crib & bedding. The little cow blanket is from Matt's sister. The little tractor Matt & I bought.
Dresser
The chest. The red scooter was mine, I got it when I was 5 for Christmas.
Wagon Wheel
My Mom made this for my hometown shower.
Towel Hanger
This is the hanger I bought at an antique shop in Kentucky.
Painting by Brannan
My Sister, Brannan, painted these for Parker. It is an outlaw & a sheriff.
Decor
My Mom gave us the photo of the puppies (they kind of look like Bama) & the other two signs I pulled from our own home decorations.
Greg's Photo
Matt's Father gave us this picture. His mother gave it to him, & now he gave it to us. It fits Parker's room perfect!
Bany's Photo
The picture is from my Uncle Bany's (where we got Parker's middle name) house. It is actually cloth, with different saddles on it. The little sliver picture frame my Mom gave us. The boot arrangement my Mom gave us but my Aunt Marian (who I am named after) made. The 3 bowls sets we bought. The Auburn/Alabama ones are the ones I used when I told Matt I was pregnant. I asked him "I wonder which they will be?" He was like, "Huh?" (remember this was at like 6am). I said, "I`m pregnant!" BTW......They will be AUBURN : ) The diaper cake is from my hometown shower, my sister Ambrey made. The little boots on top are from Matt's Aunt Shelia & Uncle Rodney.
Parker's Chair & Books
My Mother gave us this little "chair", which is actually a toilet! The cloth black & white book is from Matt's Aunt Karen. She gave it to him when he was born, then it went to Matt's cousins & now onto Parker. The cowboy book we bought. The other 2 books & the keys were gifts from family friends.

So other then the mattress & curtains, that is it. As you can see the theme is cowboy/country. I really do love it & can`t wait to see my little man in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment