Friday, June 17, 2011

My Hometown Baby Shower

My Sisters & my 2 best friends threw me a baby shower when I moved back home. I showed some photos in a earlier post from the shower. It was at one of my sister's house. The theme was cowboy, & was super cute.
Food table at baby shower
My sister Ambrey made the diaper cake.
Flowers at baby shower
An arrangement my Mother had made.
Outside at baby shower
One of the tables outside.
Me
Me with the wagon wheel, which now hangs in Parker's nursery.
Jennifer, Lauren, ML, Amanda & Courtney
Jennifer, Lauren, Me, Amanda & Courtney.
Fat girl stuffing her face
Fat girl stuffing her face! It gets better, it broke apart the second I took a bite & fell right onto my stomach.
Girls with Grandma Gukich
My sisters & I with Grandma Gukich (father's mother). Ambrey (Left on floor), Brannan (Right on floor), Hayley (Left Standing), Me (Center standing),  & Ashton (Right Standing).

No comments:

Post a Comment