Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happenings at the Ranch

Matt's Gator
Matt with the gator some of the cowboys hide in the food barrel for the horses. Matt reached in to get food to feed the horses & this is what he found. Jeremy, Greg, Kenzie & Shea
On Father's Day Matt's father, Granny, sister & cousins came out to the ranch.
Matt & Kenzie Riding
Kenzie, Matt's little sister, wanted to ride so Matt set her up.
Matt
Kenzie Riding
The horse they were riding was the horse that threw Matt off & ripped his spleen in half. So I wasn`t too happy he let his sister ride him, BUT she did great!

Saddle
Matt welded this saddle rack, you can stack 3 saddles on it.
Saddles

God
I love this picture. I have said it before but clouds, to me, make me feel God's presence. It looks like Heaven to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment