Friday, June 17, 2011

Matt's Hometown Baby Shower

Matt's Aunt & two cousins threw me a shower in Matt's hometown. It too was cowboy themed & adorable!
Parker's cake
The cake they had made. It was so cute & tasted great!
Me
Matt's coming home outfit
Matt's coming home outfit, which Parker will be wearing home.
Matt's Outfit
Matt's outfit from his 2 year old photos. Which I plan for Parker to wear too.
Matt's Boots
Matt's snake skin boots, Matt's Mother gave us all these clothes. I love things that have memories behind them.
Cow Car Seat
One of my favorite gifts, the cow carseat from Matt's Mother & Step Father.
Gift from Aunt Karen
A poem written by one of Matt's aunt, which made me cry, which made everyone cry.
ML & diapers
All the diapers people brought, we were so thankful.
Deanna, ML, Cheryl, & Kate
The hostesses with me (Deanna, Me, Aunt Cheryl, & Kate).

No comments:

Post a Comment