Friday, April 30, 2010

D.A. Meetings.....

Darn you Paula Deen.....DARN YOU!!!

Hi,  my name is M.L. and I`m a dessert addict. I love cooking all things but desserts are my down fall. Give me a cookbook & I flip RIGHT to the back.....always! Matthew likes desserts but usually he will have a bite and then he doesn`t want anymore. Which leaves me to eat all the rest!

We are trying to eat right but the dessert addict I am I want to bake. Then I look on Paula's website and it is about homemade donuts. Now I`m going to the store tomorrow to get the stuff to make them. While I read my husband the cooking list for the week, he looks at me and says, "I thought we were eating right?" Well.....we are but what would a couple donuts Sunday morning mess up??? Right? RIGHT? Help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment