Monday, May 17, 2010

Breaking News.....

Sorry.....I had to : ) I have not blogged in a whlie and I just wanted to let all yall back home know what is going on. Not to much but I L-O-V-E it! Matthew doesn`t have to work much (he said most likely in June he will go back to a normal work schedule). So we have been able to spend  alot of time together. We have hung out with some friends on the weekends, gone out to eat once, worked out ALOT, played with the dogs & just enjoyed each others company. The weather here is still not good, rain & the highs in the 60's.....yeah someone told me it gets hot here. It is mid-May & in the 60's, in FLA it is most likely in the 90's, OH how I miss sweating just walking to the car. Living here has made us see we are both Florida kids through and through!

I actually do have some news. Matt's good friend Kendal is coming up at the end of this month! We are both very excited! I still have about two weeks BUT I have already planned out all the meals (even down to the snacks). And we found a park right near out house off base that is great. It has been raining all weekend but we drove around to check it out & it is so pretty. We can`t wait till the sun is out & we can hike!

Here is some info:
Saunders Springs Nature Preserve is a heavily wooded natural area located on steep terrain with interesting historic features. The preserve provides opportunities for nature study, hiking, picnicing, and historic interpretation.


No comments:

Post a Comment