Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our Home at Dinner Time......


I love cooking. When you don`t have kids, a job or the car during the day, I don`t have much to do. So cooking is my one joy.


Fried chicken was on the menu. I do not have an electric skillet YET so I must pan fry everything. Which calls for a jacket so I don`t get popped from the grease. I wear it when I cook bacon & sausage too, which gets a weird look from my husband when he walks in the kitchen.

This is a fried chicken recipe from Southern Living.

A pan does the job for now.

For some reason she calls this her "spot". She is actually laying on my day planner. She has a weird obsession with laying on top of paper or clean clothes.

And while I`m in the kitchen, whether I`m doing dishes or cooking or ANYTHING these two won`t leave me alone! You can usually hear me yelling at them because I trip over them. The little white one stole 2 pieces of that fried chicken I made & a corn muffin. It was left on the plate while I ran upstairs to change & I came back down and it was gone! So now he thinks every dinner should be like that......

No comments:

Post a Comment