Monday, April 19, 2010

Our Home

Things are pretty much done here at the Brown home. I have most things in place, & most of the cleaning is done. However I did find out today that Direct TV will not work here because we have huge trees in our backyard which equals no signal. AND we are not allowed anymore to put the dish in the front yard, post life. So YAH for that, I know my husband will love dealing with that when he returns. But for now I`m just watching NCIS online.....they make me laugh out loud all by myself, I love that show.

Here are a few photos of our home......
The Kitchen

View of Den & Dinning Room
The Foyer
Nothing too special but I think it looks very homey....if that is a word. Upstairs is quite bare. One room is our bedroom, one room is my closet & one room is my sewing/storage room/guest bedroom (when they come). Having the dogs live with us is a little different. I have to sweep everyday cause, if you look at the photo above that white little fellow on the rug sheads bad. Other then that things are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment