Friday, July 9, 2010

What I Miss About Home.....

I miss the ranch. I miss riding around with the windows down just looking at the land. The ranch is where Matt asked me to marry him.
I miss downtown. I worked there, ate lunch there & shopped there. It is the best downtown EVER.
I miss my parents. They are the coolest & best parents ever. They support me & Matt in whatever we do. It makes me tear up looking at this photo. It will have been 6 month when I finally see them. I`m the baby of the family....this can explain all of me.
My sisters (Ambrey, Hayley, Brannan, Ashton & me). If you have sisters you understand. You can yell & scream at them but no matter what they love you & ALWAYS have your back. They are your best  friends for life wheater you like it or not : )
My friends. They beside my sisters, love me no matter what. I have lived with each one of these girls & they still love me. That is a BIG deal haha. They are great friends and I wouldn`t trade them for anything!
This girl. She sat with me EVERY night. She listened to me cry and complain about my husband being at war. She put her life on hold for a year for me. I don`t know how to ever show her my thanks.

I have always lived in my hometown. I am 4th generation there. In high school you think, "I can`t wait to leave". But once you are older you see this is the place you want to raise your kids. It is a great place and I love it. There is no place like home <3

No comments:

Post a Comment