Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nothing New......

My posts have dropped. But nothing much is happening here. Well as of right now, but it is about to pick up. We are getting a fence today, so we finally can just let the dogs out! Matt's Mother, Father, Sister & Granny are coming for the weekend. Then for the 4th of July three of our good friends are coming up (while 2 of my friends, one of his). Matt still is not back to a normal work schedule, I think next week it will go back to normal. So we are just enjoying this lazy time.

We went to church on Sunday & we got signed up with the church. I`m quite excited! With it being summer not much is going on but once it is fall there will be a lot to do. The church is not very big at all so they need all the help they can get. Well that is it for now. I hope to post some photos once they get the fence up!

No comments:

Post a Comment