Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Questions for God......

Stories of children with cancer go straight to my heart every time. I just watched a video of a little girl with brain cancer at her birthday party. I just sat there balling my eyes out. Those sweet little babies have not done one thing wrong. I know God has a reason for everything but in those times it is hard to see why. I`m 25 years old, & I have done stuff to my body that isn`t healthy. I have have sinned, a lot, but I`m still here. God hasn`t taken me home.

When my friends came to visit us here, my girlfriends & I had a long talk about God and all. A girl from our college (I didn`t know her) died, she was a strong Christian. We were just talking about how we are taught God has a reason for each of us being here. And there is something we are suppose to do. We talked about, once you do your "reason for being a live", what happens then? You died? I know there are no answers. Only God knows but you can`t help but wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment