Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Crazy Lady....


Here is my sleeping mask I made & monogrammed. 2 years ago at Christmas I bought a sleeping mask. Now I can`t not.....I really mean that.....sleep with out it. Ask my husband, once I left it somewhere else. That night I tied a sweater around my head so I could sleep haha. I`m a crazy lady, I know.

My mother bought me a sleeping mask for my past b-day, but some of the string was coming out & tickling my nose. So while I was laying in bed I thought, "I should make one & monogram it!" So I did & it was much harder then I was thinking. But I think it came out quite cute! The fabric is actually sample fabric for upholstery. I use to work at a furniture store & when the fabric was discontinued the sample fabric was thrown out. So my boss would let us take the samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment