Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sewing Room.....

Last week my tonsils were killing me, but I didn`t have a cold. About the middle of the week I thought I was better. Well Matt got sick but he had a cold w/ his tonsils hurting. And guess who he gave it back to.....me....ugh. I can`t breathe, I`m achy & my tonsils hurt : ( This also means I can`t go run, which makes me very upset! Pity party is over now......

When we first moved here my sewing "room" was our dining table.
My sewing/embroidery machine is loud, & my husband would give me dirty looks from his blue chair in the den (The blue chair is a WHOLE NOTHER story). So we went to the local Walmart & Matt bought me a card table (came with 4 chairs) for my machine. So I put it up in the spare bedroom upstairs. But with guest coming & going, I had to put my machine up for blow up mattress. SO finally I set everything back up. And this is my sewing room.

Well sewing room/Army storage room. But I like it, I pull up the blinds & our big oak tree is my view. Kitty sits on the window seal & looks out the window while I scream, cry & almost curse haha. The fabric on the ground is a project I`m working on. I wanted to show a photo of the dress I made for my niece.

This is Miss Finley....she is chubby & I miss her SOOOO much. Anyways I made a dress for her before I moved. With moving & the whole sewing room thing, I had put off putting her name on it. While then I saw this photo & I thought, "Oh no she might be too chubby if I don`t send it soon!" SO I finished it yesterday.

The fabric is from Wal-mart. The pattern I got from JoAnn's Fabrics. Very simple dress to make, great for summertime : )

No comments:

Post a Comment