Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thanks God, I Needed That...

Yesterday we went to the Dr. thinking it was an ultrasound appointment. We saw our little man last week but I was super excited to see him again. But to our disappointment it was just a normal checkup. We did get to hear his heart beat, still a good 150! I asked Matt when she walked out, "you heard her last time right say today was an ultrasound right??" He said he did. When we checked out the girl gave us two appointment times, the ultrasound time & the time right after when we see the Dr. Last time we checked out we only got a appointment to see the Dr. So IDK what happened but we didn`t get to see him. But we will on Feb. 22 when they do the ultrasound to check for birth defects & such. Once we got home I started crying. I guess I`m already "in love" with him because I was truly upset I didn`t get to see him. Like the feeling I got when Matt dumped me like 5 years ago haha. It is crazy, I haven`t even met him yet.

So my husband went back to work. But I couldn`t shake the tears, I guess it was just one of those days. I just sat there & cried because I`m lonely too. Not in my marriage, my husband is great. I`m lonely for my mom, sisters & girlfriends. Also, I dislike winter VERY MUCH. I`m a true Florida girl. I want to get outside & go walk or play with the dogs. But there is snow & ice everywhere! So you are stuck inside for days on end. I don`t know how people do it who live here all the time. So I sat & prayed to God. I have been trying so much harder to "talk" to God through out my day, not just when I lay down at night.

We are moving back home when I am 32 weeks pregnant. When I first found out I was pregnant I called my normal Dr. back home & told them & asked what I needed to do. I talked to some lady who isn`t the normal nurse for my Dr. She made me worry saying, "You will have to fax your chart after the 1st of the year. But I`m not sure if they will take you blah blah blah." So when we went yesterday I gave them to info to fax my stuff to my Dr. back home. I wanted to call to make sure they knew it was coming there way. This time I actually talked to my Dr.'s nurse. She said she would keep an eye out for it & I should make my appointment asap. We got off the phone & stupid pregnant me thought, "I should have made it right then!" So I called back again & told her the conversation I had with this other nurse who freaked me out. She told me to hold on, then came back on the phone & said, "The dr. is standing right here & she approves you. She said tell the front desk she did & you can make your appointment for May." PRAISE THE LORD! So I did (even the front desk lady didn`t believe me & asked the Dr. again) She said "Well you will be about to pop when you come here," I told her "I know it was crazy". So May 5th I have my Dr. appointment for my Dr. back home. Now I just have to call where I will be having the baby & get that paper work going. But that is one thing off my to do list & it was really the biggest! It was God, He knew I was sad & needed something. Talking to him daily really does make a difference I feel like!

We have picked a name, Parker William Brown. Matt has always liked the name Parker. AND NO it is not after stupid John Parker. I would NEVER name my child after a Bama player. Sorry had to get that out : ) William is a family name on Matt's father's side. We had another name picked, but once we saw him on the ultrasound we felt Parker just fit him <3

No comments:

Post a Comment