Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Parker's Nursery

The fun part of pregnancy has started, planning the nursery! We don`t move home until April 28, & we are staying at the ranch house at my parent's ranch. We pray this will be something that is very temporary. We won`t really unpack while we stay there. Once Matt gets a job, then we will buy a house, and then I can actually put the nursery all together. All we can do is pray to God he will have a job for Matt when we get home. If you want to pray for us bring it on!
This is the Hayden bedding from Pottery Barn Kids. We are going to use a brown crib.

Also we are not going to use the fitted sheets with the set. I just plan to get the bumper, quilt & skirt. I`m just going to do a solid blue fitted sheet.

The "theme" of the nursery is going to be cowboy/ranch. This is a wall decal I plan to get.

Here is a photo of a lamp shade I`m hoping I can get! I already have a plain brown lamp I can put it on.

I want to go with kind of the vintage cowboy look. But I don`t want over kill, just a few things here & there.
Bedding Link:
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/boys-hayden-nursery-bedding/?pkey=bboys-nursery-bedding

Wall Decal Link:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/55791957/cowboys-with-your-rope-name-vinyl-wall?ref=sr_gallery_26&ga_search_query=Cowboy&ga_search_type=&ga_page=9&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title&filter%5B0%5D=handmade&filter%5B1%5D=housewares

Lamp Shade Link:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/55156547/vintage-wallpaper-drum-shade-1940s-rope?ref=sr_gallery_30&ga_search_query=Cowboy&ga_search_type=&ga_page=&order=&includes%5B0%5D=tags&includes%5B1%5D=title&filter%5B0%5D=handmade&filter%5B1%5D=housewares

No comments:

Post a Comment