Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pregnancy Survey

How far along?: 16 weeks & 1 day
Total weight gain: 3 lbs (haven`t been weighed since 14 weeks, I`m just doing it when I go to the Dr.)
How much does baby weigh?: 3 1/2 ounces (babycenter.com)
Maternity clothes?: I still wear normal shirts, just my jeans are maternity. But I need to buy some workout pants.
Stretch marks?: Still none....yet
Sleep?: I`m still getting up multiple times in the night, falling asleep early & wake up early.
Best moment this week?: We felt the baby move again, just a tiny flutter but still gets me excited.
Movement?: I have felt it twice now
Gender? Still no idea, we find out Jan. 24th! I can`t wait!
Food cravings?: This week I have been wanting some grits.
Labor signs?: I pray that won`t happen for another 6 months!
Belly button in or out?: In
What I miss: Not throwing up, these past 2 weeks it has gotten worse. Sometimes I do twice a day....blah
What I'm looking forward to: Jan. 24th!!
Milestone: Feeling the baby & Matt getting to feel it too

No comments:

Post a Comment