Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's a Boy!


Yes, Matt & I are having a little baby boy! So the poll ended at 9 votes for girl & 8 votes for boy. I`m not going to lie, I really felt like it was a girl. Don`t get me wrong, I`m still very excited! Matt at first thought boy but he changed his mind & thought girl too. Out of our family members Matt's Mother & my sister Ambrey guessed right. But I know my husband is so happy. He keeps saying he has himself a little "gate getter". For those of you who are wondering what in the world is that I`ll explain. When you ride around the ranch there are different pastures with gates closing them off from one another. When you ride up to a gate someone has to get out & open it, let the truck drive by, close the gate back & get in the truck.

We are actually going this coming up Monday for what would have been our first ultrasound & for my normal check up. But I woke up yesterday morning & something was alittle off, so I called my doctor. She said she felt everything was fine but if I wanted to come in for peace of mind I could. So 1. being a crazy hormonal pregnant lady & 2. I wanted to see my baby, we went. They took us right back when we got there. We both were hoping they would tell us the sex but we weren`t going to push it. We were really just there to make sure everything was ok. But the moment she turned it on I saw something on the screen I know girls do not have! But I thought, "well I`m not the ultrasound person, so maybe I`m looking at the wrong thing." She showed me my uterus & all that fun stuff was fine & looked great. While she was talking she slipped twice & said "he". Then she asked if we wanted to know the sex & we said YES! She said, "well I don`t think that is going to fall off. It's a boy". My husband just started grinning & shaking my arm. She said he is right on track for our due date & he looks great.

I want to see him again now! I`m excited I can start looking at nursery stuff, strollers, clothes, all the fun stuff! We are still up in the air with a name, but I think we have finally decided. I`ll let yall know once the final vote is casted : )

No comments:

Post a Comment