Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cancer Sucks.......

laylagrace.org

Please visit this website. You know when you just start wondering through the world of blogs and come across something that jumps out at you. Usually for me it is nice things to buy or make. But today this blog grab me & I can`t let it go. I do not know these people but the story just broke my heart.

Their little 2 year old daughter has cancer, her name is Layla Grace. If you read the blog you will see that it is not going good. Ugh, that just makes me sick to my stomach. My mother is a two time breast cancer survivor, once when I was in 8th grade & the other my junior year of college. It was hard. To this day it is hard for me to talk about IF I ever even talk about it. But being a sweet little baby. Who is so innocent. Sometimes you wondering what God is doing in those situation.

You can make a donation to help the family pay medical bills. If not that just pray. Look at your children, or children you love like your own and THANK GOD for their health. Pray for this sweet baby & her family, that God will hold them in His hand during this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment