Monday, March 1, 2010

Crappy Day.......

Any desperate day
One word I can pray
All I know to say - Jesus
Screaming from my soul
I’m giving up control
The only hope I know - Jesus

All my concerns my deepest hurt
My Savior’s been where I am
Life comes undone and there’s no one
Who understands like He can

So even if I stumble and my world is torn apart
There is One who’s holding my heart - Cadia

I heard this song at the end of a not so great day & it made me smile. Housing on the base we are stationed at called today & said I will be in temporary housing for 4 - 5 weeks before something permanent opens up....ugh. It kind of is fine because my Mom & I are going up this weekend to take a load and get the temp house. Then I`m going back up in 5 weeks....so it does work out. But I wanted something permanent so bad!

THEN while I was driving out to the ranch to pack up all the stuff I bought while I have been home.....I got in a wreck : ( It was my fault too. Thank goodness it was a family friend AND her car was totally fine. MINE not so much. The bumper is jacked up and I have to get it fixed. So that is 2 wrecks like with in a month.

I know life happens, but today I was just in a BLAH mood all day. At the end of a day like this I would LOVE to have a big ole glass of wine....but it is my Lent "give up". So I started thinking, "Maybe I`m being tested?" Then I heard that song & I was like JESUS!!! haha So what I got in a wreck. So what I didn`t get what I wanted for housing. My husband is at war in a foreign country, that little girl is dieing of cancer, there is so much worse things in life. But it is all "okay" if you just pray JESUS : )

P.S. my apron is DONE! I`ll post it tomorrow....I know yall are dieing to see it ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment